Updating for 2015!
All the pumpkin things:
I like pumpkin home smells but am wary of perfume due to spice content. I have sensitive skin that reacts to strong spices. I would love tarts or candles. Decor is good as long as it's not "country pumpkin." Love pumpkin bread but am worried it wouldnt be fresh by the time it arrived.
*update- Still love pumpkin smells! Just no perfume please unless it specifically notes it has no or is light on spice.
YES! I make jam and salsa but can always use more! I wouldnt want strawberry jam since that's what I make, but I'd be open to other flavors! Would love pickles or dilly beans!
*update - Yes please! I didn't have time to make jam this year :(
Trading Post wants:
I am fairly new to the trading post myself. I have SO and Morocco HG and LOVE them, so I would welcome more, esp LE ones. I'm interested in trying the Atmo sprays as well. Oh, and the soaps! Anything but embalming fluid (not a lemon fan). No candles though please.
*update - I love hair glosses. Not too keen on the Atmos. My favorite glosses can be found in my w/l link on my signature.
Companies you do not like:
I already have too much makeup so would prefer not to receive any unless something unique from an etailer. I'm not familiar with most of these direct sellers honestly. I LOVE pampered chef and am specifically looking for the meat chopper thingy (I may have to link this so my witch knows what I'm referring to!)
I am not a fan of Yankee because their candles just dont throw for me. Dont care for drug store makeup brands except for mascara (Maybelline full n soft!). Truly, I really dont need anything from Sephora or the like because I collected for a while and am trying to destash. Love BBW candles :-D I prefer etailers for body care these days. Actually...I prefer etailers for most everything I use! LOL.
*update - still pretty much the same. I have the Pampered Chef thing though :)
Coffee and Tea?
I like coffee and tea but am an ameteur regarding both. The only coffee I've found that I like is Duncan Donuts but I would be open to trying some others! I dont haev a grinder so it will have to be pre-ground. I drink both bagged and loose leaf tea. I prefer dessert teas. I do not like fruity teas, they all taste bitter to me. I like Adagio and Teavana but have not tried others. Also enjoy Stash. I would love to try some local coffee or tea!
*update - I think I've answered this pretty well. Black tea! No coffee. Makes me sick :(
I love to cook! My kitchen is a tiny galley so I cant have lots of gadgets but really essential, useable things would be great. I can use a new plastic spatula and those bamboo spoon/spatula things. Also looking for a cheese slicer.
*update - Not really sure of anything I need. A spiralizer?
How do people feel about creative endeavours? Would you like to receive one? Or supplies to make your own? What do you like? Drawings, stories, poems?
I am not very creative. I want to be...but I usually fail at the things I try. I would love to receive things though. Drawings, watercolor (!), knit things, etc. would all be lovely.
*update - Still accurate!
What culture or country (doesn’t have to be modern) do you feel an innate connection with? What about it makes it special to you?
I am fascinated by Egypt. The ancient culture, stories and religion are all so interesting. I'm slightly obsessed with the Queens.
*update - still accurate. Also love historical england.
Is there any sort of art commission you would like: cartoony, pin-up, fantasy, realistic, etc? If so, what subject would you like drawn (a picture of you, a character, a loved one or pet)?
Kind of amazed this wasn’t directly addressed on the questionnaire… but what do you find yourself doing for fun in your free time? What are your main hobbies and interests?
No commissions please. My hubby and I get a drawing commissioned every year at the Ren Faire or something similar and we are running out of space!
*update - still accurate
My main hobbies are reading, playing WoW, collection perfume and nail polish and taking care of my many animals. I dont have a lot of time for any of these things lately though due to grad school and work :(
*update - no more WoW. Still love collecting perfume (mostly into NAVA these days, they work better on my skin). I don't paint my nails as much either. I'm getting more into working out and the paleo diet.
What kind of snacks or candy from other countries/states would you like to try?
TBH, I am not very familiar with things from other countries. *blush* I'm game for any sweets, teas or coffees though.
do you have a favourite internet meme, character or pop culture fandom?
Not really. I guess I like Sailor Moon quite a bit but I am not over the top crazy about them.
*update - Firefly, Sailor Moon, Transformers, Walking Dead, Star Trek are my favorites
Table-top gaming? If yes, what kind, edition, etc? Gaming accessories you long for?
Yes! DH and I love to play rummy, munchkin and dominion. I would like to try ticket to ride or other fun 2 person games!
*update - already answered in thread
12. DVD movies or games that you wish would magically appear in your hands? Armageddon, Captain American 2.
*update - Still want Armageddon!
24. Ok, so we've covered pumpkin. How do you feel about the other fall classic – apples? I am not a huge apple fan. Sometimes I can do light smells but that's about it.
*update - Do not like apples.
25. Do you have any fabric or skin-contact aversions? My skin is very sensitive. Certain wools can be really itchy (though I love cashmere and most merino).
26. How do you feel about Christmas/Yule ornaments? LOVE them! *update Yep!
27. How do you feel about Hello Kitty, and Hello Kitty accessories (including mugs, cups, etc)? No thanks. *update accurate
28. If you had a week free where you could learn anything, with no financial restrictions, what would you want to study? I'd want to take a trip somewhere and learn about the culture!
29. Do you enjoy poetry? Who are your favorite poets and what type of subject matter do you like? Nope
30. Would you enjoy receiving something related to a favorite Disney character? Well, I am a Disney fiend, so probably! I love ALL disney movies :)
*update - My favorites are Cinderella and Little Mermaid. Also loved Tangled!
31. How do you feel about cute things as decorations or accessories? (Example: Would you enjoy this stationery - or do you prefer elegant/creepy/neutral stuff?) Please not creepy, not really my thing. Cutesy is OK as long as work appropriate (I'm a social worker). Also like elegant and neutral.
32. What is something you'd really like to recieve from your witch? Please be as specific as possible - no, "Oh whatever she thinks is fine!" I would love to receive something handmade such as a drawing, painting or knitted gloves/scarf. I have room in my hall for a nice piece of art that would be about 8x10 sized or maybe the next size up (11x16? not sure). Also, winters in MI are a bear, so warm things are super welcome!